Sell Us Your Car - How Much Is My Car Worth?
HOW IS MY VEHICLE'S VALUE CALCULATED?
The factors that weigh into your vehicle's value include, but are not limited to: Vehicle age, mileage, overall condition, accident history, population of model, and the current automotive market
GET THE MOST CASH VALUE FOR YOUR CAR
Things like car age, mileage, condition, and popularity play into your car's value more than other factors. But cosmetic and common-sense improvements to your vehicle can work in your favor when it’s time to sell or trade in your vehicle.
- Clean the exterior and interior before taking to the dealer
- Take care of minor maintenance tasks (tire pressure, oil changes, etc) to make sure that the car is running smoothly and that the check engine light isn’t on.
- Consider replacing bald tires or missing hubcaps ahead of time.
- Gather any extra accessories like extra sets of keys, transmitters, navigation system DVD/SD cards - anything that should be included with the trade-in so you can get credit for those features.
- Have an idea of your car's estimated value after fully inspecting the vehicle so you have a more accurate idea of what to expect when you get to the dealership. Use our 30-Second Instant Appraisal tool at the top of this page for an instant price.