2022 Honda Civic Sedan:
2022 Honda Civic Trims & Pricing
18-inch Steel Wheels
Adaptive Cruise Control
Lane Keeping Assist
Push Button Start
7-inch Digital Gauge Cluster
LX Trim Features PLUS :
18-inch Alloy Wheels
Remote Start - CVT
Leather Steering Wheel
Leather Gear Shift
Sport Trim Features PLUS :
Dual Zone Auto AC
60/40 Folding Rear
Rear Center Armrest
EX Trim Features PLUS :
Rear Cross Trac Alert
12 Speakers, BOSE Audio
Rear USB (2)
Auto Dim Rearview
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, and accessories. Dealer prices may vary. MSRP does not include $395 charge for premium colors.
**Premium paint color shown. Note that premium paints will incur an additional $395 charge to the listed pricing.
The 2022 Honda Civic Interior, Tech, & Comfort Features
- 7-inch Touchscreen Standard (9-inch Available)
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto Standard
- Scratch & Fingerprint-resistant center console
- Elegant mesh panel concealing the air vents on dash
- Available 60/40 Folding Rear Seats (Touring)
- Leather Upholstery Available (Touring)
- Bose Audio System Available (Touring)
- Moonroof Available (Sport & Touring)
- Volume and Tuning Knobs Standard
- Wireless Charging Available (Touring)
The 2022 Honda Civic: Exterior
- The Sport Trim has an exhaust tip (which is concealed behind the bumper on all other trims).
- More boxed-off styling in the rear of the 2022 Honda Civic adds muscle to its appearance.
- Changes to the lower mesh grille, daytime running lights, and character lines give the front a luxurious update.
The 2022 Honda Civic: Engine, Performance, & Efficiency
- Improved Fuel Efficiency. EPA Ratings: 31 City / 40 Highway (Sport Trim: 30 City/ 37 Highway)*.
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto Standard.
- Scratch & Fingerprint-resistant center console.
- Elegant mesh panel concealing the air vents on dash.
- Available 60/40 Folding Rear Seats (Touring).
The 2022 Honda Civic: Safety Features
- Compared to predecessor, the 2022 Honda Civic Sedan has more rigid chassis, and stronger side pillars.
- Honda Sensing now has Traffic Jam Assist.
- Improved responsiveness on adaptive cruise control.
- New front airbag design.
- Sharper cameras for added visibility in hard-to-see spots.
- Available Blind Spot Information System with Cross Traffic Monitor.